- FREE Same-Day Shipping when you order by 2:30pm PST
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Lifetime Product Support
- Guaranteed Compatibility
- Extremely lightweight – you'll forget you're even wearing it
- The perfect fit – the adjustable headband will give you a great fit every time
- Upgraded ear cushion – your ears will love the silky leatherette ear cushions
- Noise-canceling microphone – your callers hear you and not what's going on around you
- Quick Disconnect cable – quickly disconnect from your phone while still wearing your headset
- 3-year full-replacement warranty – unparalleled by any other manufacturer
- Versatile – works perfectly in a small office or call center
The HSC 230 covers just one ear with a super-soft leatherette ear cushion which can be worn over either ear. It's a solid design that's not only comfortable, but offers the premium sound quality that Sennheiser is known for.
We've put the HSC 230 to the test against all of the other corded headsets around, and it's come out on top both with our Customers and our Headset Advisors alike. If you try it and don't like it within 60 days, we'll give you your money back, guaranteed.
|Max Range / Cord Length||3 ft.|
|Connector Type (view connectors)||
|Lines: (telephone products only)||Not Applicable|
|Compatibility||When paired with an amplifier, works with your existing single- or multi-line phone|
|Warranty||3 Year Replacement|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|DC Adapter Compatible||Not Applicable|
|Digital Encryption||Not Applicable|
|What's in the box?||Headset, Leatherette Ear Cushion|
Average Customer rating for this item:(29 Reviews)
MountLake terrace, WA
The clarity is great and I didn't need to use an amplifier with my phone (Avaya 9620).
And as always, brilliant service from 1-800-Headsets.ca
Family Counselling and Support Services
San Francisco, CA
New York Life Insurance Company
Los Angeles, CA
Harbor City, CA
Bradford Technologies, Inc
San Jose, CA
Lake Dallas Police Dept
Lake Dallas, TX
Cascade Physicians, PC Northwest
Oregon Imaging Centers
Forest Park , GA
The employee who gave it a test drive couldn't believe how much more clear and crisp the sound was,and the customers seemed to be able to hear her clearer (never asking to repeat)! Pretty soon the whole call center was asking for one of these headsets and we started switching them over, I think we have ordered an additional 20 for our office.
The only issue we have had is with 2 of the guys who happen to have larger than average head sizes- they complained that the headsets were a little too snug.
I’m an administrative assistant, and I use the phone frequently, but typically for short calls. Usually over-the-head style pieces give me a headache because they’re constrictive. The shape of this one fits my head correctly so that it doesn’t hurt. It has a quick release button so that if you wanted to get up without removing the headset you can easily do that, but I rarely use this feature. A feature that I have never used is the shirt clip. I don’t keep my headset on when I’m not on the phone, so I don’t need to clip the cord anywhere. Overall, for a wired headset, it is fantastic.
* Ear cover "feels" good but you can't hear well out of it.
* Speaker is good, everyone can hear us well.
* Love cord connector.
Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic
even though I adjust it, its still a little to wide for my head.. It keep slipping off, But more comfortable for my ear
Adams Lincoln Woodward Travel
ADP Dealer Services
Park Ridge, NJ
Westlake Village, CA