- FREE Same-Day Shipping when you order by 2:30pm PST
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Lifetime Product Support
- Guaranteed Compatibility
- Binaural wearing style covers both ears for increased stability and focus
- Best-in-class range of up to 400 feet - walk and talk up to 400 feet from your phone
- Intelligent Fast Charge means you'll get up to 12 hours of talk time in a one hour charge!
- You're covered with an industry leading 2-year warranty
- Protect your hearing with ActiveGard technology
- Adjustable noise-canceling microphone filters out most unwanted background noise making your calls clearer and more professional
- 64-bit digital encryption ensures your calls are kept safe and private
- Ultra-Comfortable - with a wearing style that covers both ears with soft leatherette ear cushions, the fit is more like a comfy pair of headphones than a headset
Because the DW Pro2 covers both ears, you're able to concentrate on your caller rather than whatever is going on around you. In addition, the wearing style offers an incredibly secure and comfortable fit with two soft, cushy leatherette ear cushions.
Remote answering? Yep! You'll need one of two accessories we offer - the ORL12 handset lifter or a discreet direct-connect cable (available for specific phone models, click here to check compatibility with one of our Headset Specialists). Ring Notification is included, which alerts you to new incoming phone calls if you've stepped away from your desk.
If you're someone that needs to stay focused on every call, whether on the phone or computer, the Sennheiser DW Pro2 is the headset for you. It also works with popular VoIP services like Skype and Google Voice, and you can even listen to music between calls! Features, form, and function, this headset has it all. With the available accessories you're sure to find the perfect fit.
|Wearing Style||Binaural, Over-the-Head|
|Max Range / Cord Length||180 - 590 ft (depending on office setup)|
|Connector Type (view connectors)||
|Lines: (telephone products only)||Not Applicable|
|Compatibility||Works with your existing single- or multi-line corded phone|
|Color||Silver & Black|
|Warranty||2 Year Replacement|
|Battery Life||12-hour talk time|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Yes|
|Quick Disconnect||Not Applicable|
|DC Adapter Compatible||Yes|
|What's in the box?||Headset, Deskphone Adapter/Charger, AC Charger, RJ9 Connector Cord, USB Cord, Quick Start Guide, Digital Manual CD, Owner's Manual|
Average Customer rating for this item:(39 Reviews)
Orange Beach, AL
Culver City, CA
very comfortable , cant hear the ring tone to well,
product over rated for this amount of money,
Thanks for the recommendation to go with the wireless headset. It is working great.
Squire & Company, PC
Salient Federal Solutions
The H Group
San Francisco, CA
Grand Rapids, MI
Charles M. Burzynski, D.D.S.
type situation before and after a short while my neck was destroyed. Now I am the envy of fellow office workers.
santa fe springs, CA
Elkin Pediatric & Adult Med
Alberta Human Services
University of NV Cooperative Extension
Salt Lake City, UT
Dynamic Communities, Inc
Aimee Hess P.C.
Seven Hills Women
BYK Additives Inc.
DISLIKES: mike volume control on back of base-(should be on front) Button for pairing the headset to base is too small, can't fine it-needs to be bigger
SOURCE REFRIGERATION & HAVC Inc.
Los Angeles , CA
San Francisco, CA
marin community clinics
san rafael, CA
Northwestern Mutual Life
I am now using this for: a
All my telecalls. The people who are on live for the trainings are reporting excellent sound, and the recordings are coming out SO much clearer than they were with my previous headset.
2. My meetings with clients, both via the phone and Skype. Its quality has expanded my ability to make calls through my computer, which makes everything way easier and cheaper for me.
3. My recorded products. I am now using this to create my new recorded products, which I create via audio acrobat.
So - functionally, this headset has replaced both my landline AND my Zoom recorder. It will pay for itself in about a month, dollars and cents wise, and was worth its cost IMMEDIATELY just in terms of the improved quality of what I am delivering.
My one regret is that I did not order the model with one earpiece, so I can use it for recording a live training, and still feel connected to the audience. I will be using it in that way this weekend, but would prefer the other model. The problem is: I cannot live without this long enough to send it back.
THAT's a pretty great problem to have, isn't it? LOL.
Dream Weaver Results Technologies
Otherwise, the hearing is fantastic! I can turn up or turn down the volume easily or, mute it completely. For the first time EVER, people can hear me clearly, as if I am talking on a regular phone and I can hear those that talk softly easily as well. I highly recommend this phone.
Grand Rapids, MI