Top 5 reasons to work with Headsets.com
- We Love our Customers. We don’t just say it, we do it! Everyone has worked for companies that say their top priority is Customer Service, only to have that not be the case. Well, at Headsets.com we practice what we preach. We empower our Headset Advisors to make the decision that is right for the Customer and help them out however we can.
- We have a culture of communication and feedback. One of the most important things that we at Headsets.com do is seek out feedback; it helps us to learn what we do right and what we can improve on. We believe in open and honest communication at every level of the Company. Internally, we know that the best ideas can come from our Team Members, the people who do the job everyday. So we’ve set up a feedback system where we actually pay our Team Members for submitting ideas about how we can improve things, give praise to co-workers or even tell us when there is a problem they can’t find a solution for.
- Countless Opportunities to Learn and Grow. From our initial 2-week Training, to weekly updates, to Leadership Training courses, Headsets.com tries to provide a ton of learning opportunities. In addition, we offer a Training Allowance for our Team Members so they can develop skills that will help them with this job or their future career.
- We work with the Best People. We only hire people we know are going to be a great fit for our Company and people who feel like we’re the best fit for them. That means our Team Members want to be here, work hard and have a great attitude.
- We sell a product that improves people’s lives. We’re not brain surgeons, but we’re smart enough to know that using a telephone handset can cause people to suffer from neck and back discomfort. Using a headset as part of the daily work routine helps improve posture, and makes people feel more active and refreshed at the end of the work day. Plus, a headset is proven to improve productivity by 43%. It gives us warm, fuzzy feelings knowing we’re helping people have a healthier, more productive day.
Okay I can’t help myself; there are just so many good things to mention I’m going to give you one more…
Headsets.com is a place you can be proud to work.
Some people don’t think it’s cool to tell their friends they sell headsets. But check out some of the great awards our company has earned in the past couple of years. How cool are these awards?
- 2009 – Chosen by the USDA Graduate School as their world class Customer Service Benchmark
- 2008 – American Business Awards Stevie Finalist for Best Customer Service Organization
- 2007 – American Business Awards Stevie Finalist for Best Overall Company
- Internet Retailer - Top 500 Web Retailer
- San Francisco Business Times Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area
- State of California Senate Emerging Growth Award
- 2006 – American Business Awards Stevie Winner for Best Customer Service Team
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- Internet Retailer Best of the Web Top 50 for Computer/Electronics/Cd’s/DVD’s
- San Francisco Business Times Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area