This can be caused by an Electro-Static-Discharge (ESD) in the connection
between the USB Bluetooth adapter and the USB port.
Resolution: Reset all devices.
1) Close all applications and shut down the computer
2) Remove the USB Bluetooth adapter from the USB port
3) If using a USB hub, disconnect and reconnect the hub’s power cable
4) Turn on the computer
5) Insert the USB Bluetooth adapter into a USB port
6) Restart applications
7) If necessary, choose the Plantronics 510 USB as the default device in the Sounds and Audio Devices menu of the computer’s Control Panel
(Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Audio Tab)
The headset should then be detected.