Answer-- Not at the same time!
While the LH370 should be able to hook up to any cell phone or Bluetooth tablet, it can’t pair to more than one device at once. You’ll need to pair it one at a time to the devices you’d like to use.
Other than that, it’s pretty easy to pair! See instructions below!:
Bluetooth set up:
Make sure the headset is OFF for these steps. You can’t pair to Bluetooth with the headset on!
1) Turn ON the Bluetooth on your device (phone, tablet, computer)
2) Hold down the Bluetooth button on the top of the base for three seconds until the blue LED light starts flashing on the right hand side of the base
3) Select “DECT Headset” on your device (phone, tablet, computer)
4) The blue LED light on your base will go solid once it’s successfully connected
- To answer cell phone calls while on Bluetooth mode, just click on the On/Off button on headset
- If Customer has EHS/Lifter and they get a call via Bluetooth we need to hit the button on the base NOT the headset (that will disconnect the call on the phone)
You’ll need to leave your phone or tablet next to the headset base. Your Bluetooth device can only travel about 40 feet away from the Leitner base. However, you will get the full range of 350 feet if you take your headset away from the base and leave your phone or tablet next to the base.