Yes you can!
If your cell phone settings are set so that the headset can be used for Audio as well as Calls, then you can!
To make it work, simply play some sound on your cell phone (Spotify, Youtube, etc.) and it should automatically turn on your headset and send the sound right into your ears.
Adjusting these settings:
Android (Samsung, Google Pixel, etc.):
- Go into the settings, then click on "Connections", then click on "Bluetooth"
- Tap on the gear cog to the right of the Engage and make sure both "Calls" and "Audio" are blue, which means they are turned on
- Of course, if you don't want this, then set "Audio" to OFF
- Open settings menu then tap on "Accessibility" then "Touch" then "Call Audio Routing"
- Your options are Automatic, Bluetooth Headset, and Speaker, so select Bluetooth Headset
- You should then be able to set the headset to be used for calls and/or audio!
Time For A New Headset?
Many Jabra Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.