Set up with Windows:
- Connect your headset into the computer
- Right click on the speaker located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select “Open Sound Settings”
- To the right of that screen select “Sound Control Panel”
- Under the playback and recording tab ensure the headset is set as default device (it should have a green checkmark next to it). Make sure all other devices say “disabled” or “not plugged in”
- For Leitner, it will say "DECT Headset" and Sennheiser wireless will be "Sennheiser DECT" or something similar, etc.
- If any devices say “ready” we want to right click and hit disable
- For Leitner corded ensure the compat is on 2 & 3
Mac set up:
- Go to “System Preferences”
- Then select Sound
- Select the correct headset from the dropdown menu for both Input and Output
- Leitner will be listed as "DECT Headset" and Sennheiser wireless will be "Sennheiser DECT" or something very similar, etc.
- Slide the sliders so that they are turned on!