What popular products do we not carry anymore?
This will not be an exhaustive list, but more of a general informational guide of the once-popular products we don't have around anymore
- Leitner LH260/265: Similar to the Leitner OfficeHero LH250 and the Leitner OfficeHero LH255, but without the quick disconnect cord. So it just went straight to USB
- Sennheiser DW Pro1 and Pro2: These headsets are cousins of the Sennheiser OfficeRunner, but are not convertible. The Pro1 would go over your head and cover one ear, while the Pro2 would cover both
- Sennheiser HSC260: Almost exactly the same as the HSC230, but covers both ears as opposed to just one
- Sennheiser VersaMate: This headset worked like the HSC230/260, but instead of just going over the head, it could also be converted to clip onto the ear. Now we only have over-the-head options available, at this time
- Plantronics CS510: A single-eared (monaural) headset that is the counterpart to the Plantronics CS520, which covers both ears
- Plantronics CS530: Another sibling to the CS520 listed above, however this one clips onto 1 ear
- Plantronics Savi W710: This is similar to the Plantronics Savi W740, covering 1 ear and connecting to phone, computer, and Bluetooth
- Plantronics Savi W720: Another sibling to the Savi W740, except this one would go over-the-head and cover both ears
- AT&T Marathon: This was a strange headset that would connect to even cordless landline phones, which most can't. However, they stopped making it and we couldn't make them start again
- Executive Pro Chattaway: This was another strange headset that would also work as a phone. It wasn't too great as a standalone headset, but if you don't have a landline phone and need a headset, this would do the trick for you!