What popular products do we not carry anymore?
This will not be an exhaustive list, but more of a general informational guide of the once-popular products we don't have around anymore
- Leitner LH260/265: Similar to the Leitner LH250 and the Leitner LH255, but without the quick disconnect cord. So it just went straight to USB
- LH230: Similar to the discontinued headset above. Single-ear, straight to USB, no quick disconnect. Either way, we don't have it anymore
- Sennheiser DW Pro1 and Pro2: These headsets are cousins of the Sennheiser OfficeRunner, but are not convertible. The Pro1 would go over your head and cover one ear, while the Pro2 would cover both
- Sennheiser HSC260: Almost exactly the same as the HSC230, but covers both ears as opposed to just one
- Sennheiser VersaMate: This headset worked like the HSC230/260, but instead of just going over the head, it could also be converted to clip onto the ear. Now we only have over-the-head options available, at this time
- Sennheiser Presence: Sennheiser's on-the-ear Bluetooth headset. The LH380 is the closest analog, just without the mobility
- All Plantronics wireless and wired have been discontinued (including the M22)
- CS540 battery (eep)
- All Jabra headsets have been discontinued
- AT&T Marathon: This was a strange headset that would connect to even cordless landline phones, which most can't. However, they stopped making it and we couldn't make them start again
- Executive Pro Chattaway: This was another strange headset that would also work as a phone. It wasn't too great as a standalone headset, but if you don't have a landline phone and need a headset, this would do the trick for you!