Already tried EHS reset? There is more we can try!
- Confirm set up
- Make sure its not going into an expansion module (EHS don’t always like to work through there).
- EHS Reset
- Resync or resub of the headset
- Make sure firmware on phone is 83 or higher
- Reboot the phone.
And, if you don't know how to reboot the phone, we have conveniently placed the instructions below!
- Locate the X (or cancel) key.
- Press and hold the X key until you see a prompt on the screen.
- Press the OK soft key (below the screen) to confirm the reboot.
- Wait for the reboot to complete.
- Your phone may update its configuration after the reboot which may result in a second reboot process automatically within a minute or two of the first reboot.
Does not immediately give ring detection. To get it to work correctly, they will need to get to the web portal and do the following:
Please go to phone web portal > Features > Audio > Ringer Device for Headset, then choose Use Headset & Speaker. The below picture for your reference.