Firstly, here is the Cortelco 2720 Manual
Now we can talk about all the awesome features this office phone has!
Cortelco 2-line telephone facts and features
- Works with any of our wireless or corded options. Works with lifters too.
- Caller ID, call waiting caller ID
- 99 number Memory
- Wide angle, adjustable, backlit (blue) LCD display
- Voice mail indication
- Mute with LED indicator
- Hold with LED indicator
- PBX hold (programmable)
- On hook pre-dial (through speaker)
- Directory button (save up to 99 names and numbers)
- 5 One touch and 5 two touch speed dial memory locations with up to 24 digits
- Programmable flash
- Enhanced redial for last 10 numbers
- Handset receiver volume control (4 levels)
- Programmable ring tones (10 positions)
- Programmable ring volume (off to 7)
- Programmable VIP alert
- Data port
- Speakerphone volume control (8 levels)
- DTMF dialing (what is DTMF? Search for it in Answers)
- Programmable area code
- 2.5mm & modular RJ9 headset jacks ( For RJ9,Please use Sennheiser Quick Disconnect Easy Connect Cord, 26716
- Wall mountable
Time for a new headset?
Many Cortelco phone users have switched to the Leitner LH270!