To set up EHS in phone
- Enable phone headset settings through DIGIUM'S web portal
- Preferences tab --> call answering --> Headset answer: Select yes
- If needed Click “Submit” or “Save Phone Settings” when finished
EHS Setup in headset
- Disconnect power from the headset system
- Access phone menu option: Preferences --> call answering --> headset answering
- Set headset answering to "yes", and EHS to "automatic." If needed, click "submit" or "save phone settings"
Restarting the phone
- Click the Restart (option 6 of the Main Menu) to restart the phone
- The phone will ask you to confirm the restart
NOTE: You can also restart your phone by holding down the 7, 5, and 3 keys.
Once the restart has completed, everything should start working correctly!
Additional note: Sennheiser not EHS compatible with Digium phones
For EHS phone must have Firmware 1_1_3_0_52406 and Earlier OR 1_3_0_0_53680 and Later
You may need to contact your phone / i.t. department If EHS does not function with the correct firmware and menu settings.