Your Polycom EHS cable hanging up on the call when you turn on the headset, then answering when you turn it off? That's backwords, so you will need to reboot the phone with the EHS unplugged.
This should get it back into sync so that turning on the headset answers the phone, and turning it off ends the call.
If this doesn't work, we have another set of instructions that could work!
- Hit the Home or Menu button on your Polycom phone
- Scroll to settings --> Basic --> Preferences --> Headset --> Hookswitch
- Once in Hookswitch, switch it to regular mode. Phone may reboot, but once you have it back, go back to that setting and switch it back to there it was
- Leitner = Jabra EHS
- Sennheiser = Sennheiser EHS
- Plantronics = Plantronics EHS
- Phone will reboot once again, and then you should be back in action!