Here are some facts and tips:
- The platform of the HL1 actually sits underneath the telephone.
- The adjustable arm will slide under the handset.
- There is a screw that holds the lifter arm in place. To adjust the arm, loosen the screw, put lifter arm in desired location then tighten the screw again.
- It plugs in for power in the same place as the HL10, underneath the charger base right next to where the DCA attaches.
- The right side of the platform base is expandable for wider phones.
- The ring detector will plug into the back of the HL1 into a spot where it says “Ring Detector”.
- The HL1 must to have a Ring Detector to get the beep alerts.
- Right next to the “Ring Detector” hole, there is a spot that is marked “Accessory”. This is where a busy light will plug in.
- The Resub and Resync will fix the same issues as the HL10.
Right- The HL1 in use with an office telephone. Below- The Lift Off