Is your Plantronics HL10 not behaving correctly? We have some things to try
Not lifting high enough/lifting too high:
1. Turn off your headset (putting it in the charger will make sure it is off)
2. Feel in the back of the lifter and find the switch
3. If the lifter is lifting too high, push the switch away from you. If it isn't lifting high enough, pull it towards you
Next time you turn on the headset, the lifter should remember the new position!
Lifter not responding:
1. Try a DCA reset (unplug the power from the base for a few seconds, then plug it back in)
2. If that doesn't work, try unplugging the lifter and performing a CS500 series resync, then plug the lifter back in and try again.
3. If still not working, then try to move the power cord for the headset to another outlet, as sometimes the slight changes in voltages can affect the electronics in unpredictable ways