Having trouble programming your Sennheiser handset lifter’s ring detection on your RCA Visys Phone?
This can be really useful if you are trying to program an ORL12 handset lifter and can’t get it to cooperate!
For Most Visys Phones, to change your Ring Type:
The ringers for all four lines may be set independent of one another.
1. Press the Menu button while in standby mode.
2. Use the Vol (+ or -) buttons to scroll up or down to SET PHONE OPTIONS.
3. Press the Sel/Save button.
4. Use the Vol (+ or -) buttons to scroll up or down to SET RING TONE.
5. Press the Sel/Save button. The ringer tone settings for each of the four telephone lines show in the display.
6. Use the Vol (+ or -) buttons to scroll up or down to select each ringer tone for Line 1. A sample ringer tone is generated when you scroll to individual ringer tones. Choose from eight different tones, or turn the ringer OFF.
NOTE: If you select OFF, the cursor automatically moves to the CID ON/OFF option. Use the Vol (+ or -) buttons to scroll up or down to select CID ON or OFF. (ON allows the unit to detect and display CID records for the corresponding telephone line. OFF disables the function for the corresponding telephone.) Press the Sel/Save button.
NOTE: On Model 25423 you cannot select CID ON/OFF.
7. Press the Sel/Save button to save. The cursor automatically moves to Line 2.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each telephone line. After you select the ringer tone for Line 4, press the Exit button.