If you have a Bluetooth enabled Toshiba tablet you can connect your Bluetooth headset!
Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Confirm your wireless switch is turned on (check your user guide for instructions on how to locate this).
2. Confirm your Bluetooth is enabled using your FN+F8 keys.
Please note: If this is the first time you have enabled Bluetooth it will take some time to install the driver for initial use. This is normal and usually takes around 5 minutes to complete.
3. Click on your Start Menu.
4. Select All Programs.
5. Select the TOSHIBA folder.
6. Select Bluetooth Settings.
Please note: If this is the first time you have used Bluetooth your Add New Connection Wizard will load automatically. If this doesn’t load you can access this by clicking on New Connection
7. Select Express Mode (Recommended) and then click Next.
8. Your computer will now search for Bluetooth devices.
9. Click on your Bluetooth device in the list and select Next.
10. Your computer will now connect to your device.
Please note: If using a mobile phone you may be asked for a PIN to be selected (also known as a PassKey). Enter a PIN code and select Next. If you are using a device other than a phone, e.g. a Bluetooth keyboard, the Passkey may be provided by the device. Other devices such as Bluetooth mice may not even require a Passkey to connect.
If you are connecting to a mobile phone you may now be prompted to enter you Passkey (standard is 0000) into the phone.
11. Your Bluetooth device should now be connected and will now appear in the Bluetooth Settings window.
When I press my FN+F8 keys I don’t have the option to enable Bluetooth.
You may need to confirm if your computer has Bluetooth built-in. You may find your product specifications here.
I have Bluetooth in my computer but my FN+F8 keys are still not working.
You may need to update or reinstall your Toshiba Value Added Package.
I can’t see my Bluetooth Device
Confirm that Bluetooth is enabled on the device that you wish to connect to then click refresh on the Add New Connection Wizard.
I can see my Bluetooth Device but I’m unable to connect to it.
You may need to have the Bluetooth Stack updated on your computer.