Before you pair the headset to the cell phone there are a couple of things to look out for.
Make sure the Bluetooth headset feature is on.
Make sure the headset is fully charged
1. Turn the Headset on by pressing the power button.
The blue light on the headset should be flashing blue.
2. Press the Silver Call Control/Answer End Button down while pressing the volume up key.
3. The headset should be flashing red then blue
4. Once the headset is in paring mode (discoverable) then you just need to follow the instructions in your telephone manual to finish the pairing process.
5. When prompted for the passkey enter 0000, this is a default Bluetooth passkey that cannot be changed