How to adjust the volume on the Leitner wireless when using a Mac
- We can adjust the mic volume underneath the headset charging base with all Leitner wireless headsets (the lowest setting is best when paired via Bluetooth with SmartSet)
- If we are connected via USB to the Mac we can only adjust the listening volume on the headset.
- If we are paired up via Bluetooth to the Mac we can adjust the listening volume on both the headset and the computer.
Mac Mic : Bluetooth
- In Zoom, you can change the mic volume with the headset base. You CANNOT change the mic volume in Teams
- Untested in other softphones. If you have a solution, send it over!
Mac Speaker: Bluetooth
- You can adjust the speaker volume using the windows settings (speaker in the bottom right corner)
- You can adjust the speaker volume using the headset volume buttons, as well
- You can adjust the volume on the volume bar in YouTube AND on the headset. Either works!