You can conference up to three additional headsets to a call in progress
(4 headsets together on the call!)
To Join a Conference Call with the same CS500 headset model:
(a CS510 with a CS520 will work this way too)
1) While the base has an active link (on a call), place the guest headset into primary user’s charge
cradle (this connects the headset to the base).
2) When the base subscription LED starts flashing white, the primary headset/user will hear a tone indicating a guest wishes to join the call.
3) Press the primary user’s call button to accept the guest headset within ten seconds before the base LED becomes solid white. If not, the request is terminated and the guest will hear an error tone in their headset.
To Join a Conference Call with a different CS500 headset model:
1) First, press the guest headset volume up button until the indicator light turns on.
2) To connect a guest headset that is of different variety than the primary headset, press the base
subscription button while the base has an active link until the center light flashes.
3) When the base subscription LED stops flashing white and remains solid white, the request to join will be heard in the primary user’s headset and the primary user will have to press their call button within 10 seconds to accept the guest.
To Exit a Conference Call:
Guests headsets can remain as guests through multiple calls. To remove a guest headset, press
the guest headset’s call button or dock the primary user’s headset in the charge cradle. A single
tone in the master headset will be heard as each guest leaves the call.