For this update, have the Sennheiser wireless microphone docked and the USB plugged into the headset AND computer. You should see a blue light on the headset when it is connected.
If your headset doesn't have a charging base, use the USB charging cord that came with your Sennheiser and plug it into the computer.
This is a fairly advanced method, so please reach out to us at (800) 923-0018 if you would like help. It is not recommended to update firmware unless necessary
- Go to the EPOS Connect software page.
- Scroll down to where it says “Download EPOS Connect software”, then select “EPOSConect_126.96.36.1994.exe” to download.
- Install EPOS using the installation wizard, then it should place an icon on the desktop that looks like a weird “E”.
- Open the EPOS Connect and on the second line, where you see an image of your Sennheiser base, click “Update.” Allow this program to run, then reboot your computer. After a reboot, if you open the Sennheiser Updater program again from the gray gears icon on the desktop, it will show the updated version.
- When the update is complete, test your Sennheiser headset. It should now be working. But if not, give us a call at 800-923-0018
Note: version number is subject to constant change. Just make sure you are downloading the .exe file.
Note: You may need to get permission from IT before installing this program, much like we do.
If update button is grayed out and unclickable, click on the "Options" button on the right, then select "Check for updates". After a couple minutes EPOS Connect should find the updates for you.
Time For A New Headset?
Many EPOS Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.