1) Turn the headset OFF, and place the headset in the charging base.
2) Unplug the DCA from the bottom of the base unit (you’ll have to remove the rounded silver cover, which pops up to show the LCD display, compat switch and plug ports).
3) Remove the headset from the base and slide the battery off of the speaker/mic piece. To separate the two pieces, simply remove the ear loop / headband and then, with the mic pointing downward, press down on the top of the speaker and it will slide off. Let it sit out for a few seconds.
4) Put the battery back in
5) Place the headset on the charger like it is charging (still leave the DCA unplugged)
6) Allow 5-10 seconds to pass and then plug the DCA back in
7) Take the headset off the charger and see if it works. If it does not, allow it to charge for 1 1/2 hours and try to use it again.
NOTE - This info should apply to all GN 9300 series headsets!
Right - The 9350 in all its glory.
(KEY TO PHOTO 1)
11- Base Cover
12- Headset charge facility
13- Clear Dial Tone Switch
14- LCD Display
15- Telephone Cord Port
16- Handset Port
17- A/C Power Adapter Port
18- USB Port
19- Online Indicator Port (Marked: OUI)
20- AUX port
21- Pairing Button
22- LCD Display Control
23- Charge Tower
24- USB Mode Button (with indicator)
25- Mute Indicator
26- Battery Indicator (4 lights)
27- Telephone mode button (with indicator)
28- A/C Power Cord
29- USB Connect Connector Cord
30- Telephone Cord