So there are no battery indicator lights on your Leitner wireless headset base, let’s assume you have already done the unplugged reset to see if the battery lights are hidden, but if you haven't, go ahead and give it a try!
Make sure wireless headset is charging
- Check to see if the 4th light comes on when placed on the charger
- If yes, and unplugged reset didn’t bring back the lights; replace the battery
- If no, move on to step 2
- Grab another Leitner wireless mic that will fit, if available. Put it on the base and check the 4th light
- If it is on, then the previous microphone is not making the connection, so replace it
- If it is NOT on, then replace the base, as there is something wrong with those connections
- Make sure it is charging the correct way
- For the over-the-head models, you will want the buttons on the base and the buttons on the headset to be facing the same direction
- For the on-the-ear models, it will charge correctly either way
Note: Even a headset without a battery installed will light up the 4th light when on the base, so if there is no light, we know that the connection is not being made.