• Charge the headset for 50 minutes using the included DCA / USB charger before using
• The headset will go into pairing mode automatically the first time it turns on (indicated by red and white flashing
light on the talk button area
• To place the headset into pairing mode after the first time its powered on: hold the “Talk” and
“Noise Assassin” buttons together until the light starts alternating red then white.
• Jawbone’s patented Noise Assassin requires that the Voice Activity Sensor be touching your face. If the VAS
isn’t touching your cheek, the headset will not work properly.
In the box
• In the box: 3 different size earloops (headset comes standard w/size medium attached, small and large in the
• 3 different size earbuds (headset comes standard w/size medium attached, small and large in the box)
• AC / USB charger
• Turn the Jawbone headset ON or OFF by pressing the “Talk” button for 2 seconds.
• To answer or end a call, press the “Talk” button
• To reject a call, press the “Noise Assassin” button while the phone is ringing
• To change the volume during a call, press the “Noise Assassin” to cycle through the multiple volume levels
• To turn the “Noise Assassin” off or back on during a call, press the “Noise Assassin” button for two seconds. The “Noise Assassin” is always ON by default.
• To initiate voice dialing, press the “Noise Assassin” button for two seconds in standby mode (not on a call) and
then speak a command
• To redial the last number called, triple tap the Noise Assassin button
• To turn off the LED light, press the “Talk” button 5 times while in standby mode
• To answer an incoming call while on a call (call waiting), press the “Talk” button
Resetting the jawbone
• Press and hold down the “Talk” button on the Jawbone.
• Connect the jawbone to the USB charger cable (the cable needs to be plugged into an active USB port or to the
wall charger unit)
• Release the talk button – the LED indicator should glow red if the reset is successful
• Disconnect from the charger cable