Why yes, indeed, there is! It’s pretty easy!
You take your 2nd Headset and de-register it from its base:
- Disconnect either the tel wall jack cord, or the base jack cord from charger base.
- Press and Hold the PAIR button until the Mute light on the base blinks
- Immediately release the pair button, press the PAIR button and release again while Mute is still flashing.
- ON/OFF on the headset button will turn orange and blue.
If the headset is still only blue, de-registration has failed.
Then, take it over to your Primary Headset.
TO PAIR IT TO THE PRIMARY HEADSETS’S BASE:
- Disconnect the Primary Headset’s Base Jack or Tel Wall Jack cord.
- Place the 2nd Headset in the Primary base for 10 seconds.
- Remove the 2nd Headset from the Primary base, then press and hold the PAIR button until the MUTE light on the Primary Base comes on.
- As soon as the MUTE light comes on, release the PAIR button and return the 2nd Headset to the Primary base.
- The 2nd Headset will turn orange when it is registered.
- Plug the Base Jack or Tel Wall Jack cord back in.
*If the 2nd Headset flashes orange and blue, registration failed.
*You can tell your Primary headset from your 2nd Headset because the Primary headset’s on/off light is blue and the 2nd Headset’s on/off light is orange!
To get out of this mode, de-register the 2nd headset from the Primary base, and register it to its home base again!