Note: We do not currently carry Jabra headsets. Thus, we do not know much about these headsets beyond what is mentioned in these articles. Sorry about that!
Up to 3 additional headsets can be connected to the same base for training and conferencing purposes. That way you can be listening in on the same call! You can even both be talking if you like!
- Remove primary headset from docking station
- Put secondary headset on docking station
- Tap the check button to add secondary headset
- You will hear a voice in the primary headset. Press the call button on primary headset to accept the secondary headset into the conference
- You can repeat this step 2 more times to get a total of 4 headsets paired to the same base
Note: By default, the secondary headset mic will be muted, but can be changed by hitting the mute button at the tip of the mic
- Tab menu button to go into menu, then tap again until "Add headset" is listed
- Tap the + button to navigate to "Pair without docking", then press checkmark button to put base into pairing mode
- Power off the secondary headset by pressing and holding the call button for 4 seconds until it says "power off" then let go
- Press and hold the same button again for 5 seconds until the LED starts flashing blue, then you can let go
- You will hear a voice in the primary headset, and when you hear it, hit the call button to accept this headset into the conference
- Repeat steps up to 2 more times to get a total of 4 headsets connected!
Time for a new headset?
Many Jabra Engage 75 Customers have switched to the Leitner LH370!