To reset the Jabra Engage 75 with touchscreen display, using the base, follow these steps:
1. Dock the headset in the base.
2. Press Menu button for 2 seconds to open the Advanced settings menu.
3. Tap "+" button to select Base, and then tap Check mark button to confirm your choice.
4. Tap menu button again to navigate through the settings and select Reset configuration.
5. Tap "-" button to select Yes, and then tap check mark button to confirm your choice.
We don't know the full scope of this reset yet, as this is a new product, but it can likely be used for a number of issues. Just be aware that, like other factory resets, it will disconnect any Bluetooth devices that have been paired in the past so you may need to resync it to your cell phone
Think It’s Time For An Upgrade Instead?
Check out our wireless collection page here.