Note: We do not currently carry Jabra headsets. Thus, we do not know much about these headsets beyond what is mentioned in these articles. Sorry about that!
Is your Jabra Wireless headset not cooperating and everything you have tried simply not working? There is always the option to reset and start over using the following steps!
- Dock the headset in the base
- Press Menu button for 2 seconds to open the Advanced settings menu
- Tap "+" button to select Base, and then tap the Check mark button to confirm your choice
- Tap menu button again to navigate through the settings and select Reset configuration
- Tap "-" button to select Yes, and then tap the check mark button to confirm your choice
This reset can be used from a number of issues: connection problems, Jabra headset glitching in some way, or any other problems that may be stumping you at the moment. Keep reading to learn how to get it back the way you need it!
Think It’s Time For A New Headset?
Many Jabra Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.