To reset the Jabra Engage 75 with touchscreen display, using the base, follow these steps:
1. Dock the headset in the base.
2. Press Menu button for 2 seconds to open the Advanced settings menu.
3. Tap + button to select Base, and then tap Check mark button to confirm your choice.
4. Tap menu button again to navigate through the settings and select Reset configuration.
5. Tap - button to select Yes, and then tap check mark button to confirm your choice.
We don't know the full scope of this reset yet, as this is a new product, but it can likely be used for a number of issues. Just be aware, that, like other factory resets, it will disconnect any Bluetooth devices that have been paired in the past, so walk them through re-syncing their phone, if necessary.