How to pair/re-sync Jabra Engage 75 mic
There are a couple of ways to do this, which are outlined below
Pair by docking:
- Simply put headset in the charger and it should automatically pair. Easy as that!
Pair without docking:
- Pick up headset and hold on/off button (silver circle where the mic meets the earpad). If voice says "power off", then let go, and press and hold again.
- Headset will say "Power on", but keep holding for a few more seconds. Let go when light on headset begins flashing blue
- Press menu button on headset base and navigate down until it says "Add headset"
- Press + button until "Pair without docking" is centered, then press check button
- Once base says "Primary headset paired" the process has been completed!