Connecting your Jabra wireless headset to your PC
Linking this wireless headset to your computer is easy if you follow this set-up guide!
Need to connect to different devices?
- Plug power into the back of headset base, then the other end into a wall outlet or surge protector
- Plug provided USB cord into the back of the headset base. There are two places to plug the USB cord, but we want the left one, directly to the right of the middle phone port. It should be labeled with "PC"
- Plug the bigger end of the USB into your computer, which should automatically install the drivers
- Set this headset as the default device by right-clicking on the speaker in the bottom right corner of the screen and selecting "open sound settings". From there you can set your Jabra Engage 75 as default for both input and output
- Click here for an alternate way to change Windows sound settings, as well as instructions on how to change Mac computer settings
How to use your Jabra headset in PC mode:
For listening, you can just pick the headset up and put it on. If you play Youtube and open up anything that makes sound, it will go into the headset automatically. Of course, this can only happen if the headset is set up properly.
Time For A New Headset?
Many Jabra Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.