Note: We do not currently carry Jabra headsets. Thus, we do not know much about these headsets beyond what is mentioned in these articles. Sorry about that!
When in headband
- Take headset off your head
- Rotate mic so it is facing the opposite way as before
- Now, position it on your head with the mic now on the opposite side!
When behind-the-neck (don't worry, there will be pictures)
- Detach neckband from plastic piece holding it to the headset by simply sliding it out
- Rotate microphone so it is facing the opposite direction and turn it so that it would be on the other ear
- Slide neckband back into the plastic piece. You will want to slide it in from the "back", which is the opposite side from where the microphone is pointing and voila!