Let's perform a resync
There are a couple of ways to change or add a new microphone!
And if you don't have this headset yet, you can get it here!
Need other help with your Jabra Engage 75?
- Jabra Engage 75: Conference/Training Mode
- Jabra Engage 75 Wireless Headset Setup with Desk Phone
- Jabra Engage 75 Wireless Headset Basic Functions
Pairing by docking:
- Simply put the Jabra headset in the charger and it should automatically pair. Easy as that!
Pair without docking:
- Pick up the microphone and hold the call button (silver circle where the mic meets the earpad). If voice says "power off", then let go, and press and hold again
- Voice in headset will say "Power on", but keep holding for a few more seconds. Let go when the light on the Jabra Engage 75 headset begins flashing blue
- Press menu button on headset base and navigate down until it says "Add headset"
- Press + button until "Pair without docking" is centered, then press the check button
- Once the base says "Primary headset paired" the process has been completed
Time For A New Headset?
Many Jabra Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.