Instructions for installing your Leitner Lifter
Leitner lifter set up:
1) Plug the lifter into the AUX port in the back of the Leitner base (middle port w/silver around it)
2) Remove the backing from the lifter tape on the underside of the lifter. There will be two vertical sticker and one horizontal one.
3) Lift the handset (telephone receiver) and stick the lifter on top of the speaker area. The lifter should hang off the left side of the telephone, with the lifter arm over the phone speaker (if speaker of phone is located in a different place on the phone, refer to next set up instructions).
4) Set compat switches on the bottom of the base to 1 & RHL
Note: Lifter may not lift at all if base in DHSG
EXT mic set up: Only needs to be used if phone speaker is not located under handset
1) Plug the 2.5mm pin into the back of the lifter labeled “EXT”
2) Place the mic over the speaker of the phone. It's that simple!