Leitner OfficeAlly LH300 series: Works with Phone, Computer, and Bluetooth
The phone and computer set-up is exactly like setting up an LH270. Just in case you need a refresher check out this article!
Bluetooth set up:
Make sure the headset is OFF for these steps. You can’t pair to Bluetooth with the headset on!
1) Turn ON the Bluetooth on your device (phone, tablet, computer)
2) Hold down the Bluetooth button on the top of the base for three seconds until the blue LED light starts flashing on the right hand side of the base
3) Select “DECT Headset” on your device (phone, tablet, computer)
4) The blue LED light on your base will go solid once it’s successfully connected
- To answer cell phone calls while on Bluetooth mode, just click on the On/Off button on headset
- If you have an EHS cord or Lifter and get a call via Bluetooth you should hit the button on the base NOT the headset (that will disconnect the call on the phone)
You’ll need to leave your phone or tablet next to the headset base. Your Bluetooth device can only travel about 40 feet away from the Leitner base. However, you will get the full range of 350 feet if you take your headset away from the base and leave your phone or tablet next to the base.
Video link for “Pair your Leitner OfficeAlly LH300 series headset to your Bluetooth phone” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzVJEntL5xY