Here is how to enable or disable the Auto-On feature in Leitner Premium Plus headsets. This will allow your headset to turn on automatically when you lift it out of its base!
- Make sure your headset is out of the base and turned off
- Press and hold both the top and bottom volume buttons on the headset (indicated with arrows in the picture above) for 3 seconds
- Once the light on the headset begins to flash slowly, let go and place the headset on the charger. It should flash 4 times in total after you let go and place it on the base.
The next time you pick the headset up out of the charger, it will turn on automatically!
- Same steps as above: with your headset off and out of the base, press and hold both volume buttons
- Once the headset flashes quickly 4 times, it's turned off
Now your headset will need to manually be turned on when you take it out of the base!