E-mail ready to send instructions (copy/paste). Be sure to insert Customers name.
- Try this if headsets had 0 battery lights, won’t pair, or won’t turn on.
“Hi (insert Customer’s name),
Below are instructions on how RESET your Leitner unit.
- Remove headset from base
- Remove the power cord from Base (USB as well if connected)
- Remove battery from the headset for 30 seconds. Click here for video to remove battery for headband style. Click here for over the ear style.
- Place battery back in correctly (Arrow going in first, LEITNER facing the buttons, and HEADSETS.COM facing the cushion on the headset)
- Plug the power cord back in (USB as well if needed)
- Attempt Resync Process Again
- Begin with the headset out of the base and turned off
- Unplug the handset lifter (if you have one, of course)
- Hold down the TEL button on the base until the light next to it blinks
- Hold down the MUTE button on the headset until the light on the headset starts to blink.
- Place the headset NEXT to the base (not in the base) and wait for TEL light to go solid.