Catalog #2338 on website
Here is how you set it up:
1) Set the RHL/DHSG switch to RHL & 4
2) Connect the larger end of the EHS (RJ45) to the AUX JACK of the Leitner base (biggest port with silver around it). Connect the smaller end of this cable to the AUX JACK in the back of the Cisco telephone (this jack will be labeled AUX).
3) Connect one side of the connector cord to the Green TEL port in the back of the Leitner base. Connect the other side into the HEADSET JACK of the Cisco telephone.
With this set-up, the telephone receiver stays plugged into the HANDSET jack of the Cisco telephone. There will be nothing plugged into the HANDSET jack of the Leitner wireless headset charging base.
**SEE PHOTO 2 for Visual Reference of how to set up an Cisco Hook Switch!
NOTE: The phone will need to be in DHSG or EHS mode for this accessory for work. This setting can only be changed in the CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) on the computer. However, you can check to see if it’s already set up.
Try this on 7900 phones:
2) Device configuration
3) Network configuration (it may say media configuration)
3) Ensure Hookswitch mode is ENABLED
If it does not say that this mode is Enabled, call your Phone Service Provider to get it switched on.