Handset lifters are designed for use with our Jabra, Plantronics, AT&T and Sennheiser wireless headset systems and our Executive Pro corded headset systems. Lifters lift and lower your telephone handset off or on hook, so you can answer and end calls when away from your desk with a wireless headset.
Handset lifters work well on most phones, however some phones are Lifter Unfriendly. It can be difficult to position a lifter on these phones, it is workable yet a challenge.
Lifter Unfriendly Examples:
1. Phone has a protruding handset clip, position lifter carefully to keep handset from catching on the clip.
2. Handset cradle too shallow at the bottom to support the handset, needs velcro to make handset stay in place
3. Phone angle is very steep, check if phone can tilt to a lower angle
4. Phone has curved left edge and handset cradle has no lip at the bottom to support the handset,
needs velcro at bottom of cradle to make handset stay in place.
5. Phone a steep angle, set lifter to a lower lift setting
6. Handset highly arched, for lifter use, needs velcro to make handset stay in place