Getting low speaker audio in the headset?
There are a few things you can check/adjust to make it louder for you. So let's get started!
1) 1st things 1st. Check compat
- Check out compatibility settings for corded Leitner here!
- For wireless, check underneath the base. With 99% of phones, we want the left switch to be at "RHL" and the right switch to be all the way to the top at 1. If plugged in through the headset jack of the Cisco phone, we will want it to be on 4
2) Check set up. Make sure the connector cord is pushed in on both ends
3) Turn up listening VOLUME on headset and telephone
4) Still LOW? Try an unplugged reset