Getting LOW SPEAKER audio in the headset?
1) 1st things 1st. Check compat.
- For wireless, check underneath the base. With 99% of phones, we want the left switch to read "RHL" and the right switch to be all the way to the top at 1. If plugged in through headset jack of Cisco phone, we will want it to be on 4.
2) Check set up. Make sure the connector cord is pushed in on both ends
3) Turn up listening VOLUME on headset and telephone
4) Still LOW? Try an unplugged reset
We have had success by trying the steps above :)