- Start with the headset not connected to the charger and turned off
- Press and hold the multi function (call control) button until the light begins to flash red/blue alternately
- Set the headset aside and either turn on the Bluetooth on your device you wish to pair the headset to or plug in the USB dongle
- Either scan for devices from your Bluetooth device (cell phone, tablet, etc.), or wait for the USB dongle to flash red/blue
- The headset will say “Pairing” and will pair once you select the headset on your Bluetooth device and hit pair OR will pair automatically to a USB dongle flashing red/blue in pairing mode
Note: You can use this method to connect to 8 different devices at once. Wow!
Think It’s Time For A New Headset?
Many Sennheiser Customers have upgraded to the Leitner LH370.