If a Customer has been transferred to you because they have...
1) A Sennheiser Headset (DECT or Bluetooth)
2) Skype for Business
3) and MS Teams all at the same time...
WE NEED TO GET THEM HEADSETUP!
MS Teams will NOT work on a computer that has Skype for Business unless you have Headsetup or EPOS Connect/Headsetup Pro. This is true of both Bluetooth headsets going thru a USB dongle and DECT wireless headsets like the OfficeRunner.
• DO we need to also update the firmware? We don’t know! Probably?
• DO we need to set MS Teams as the default softphone in Headsetup? Who knows! Perhaps?
• DO we need to set up Skype for Biz as the default softphone instead? IDK! Maybe?
If you find out any of these juicy details, please let PS Primary know immediately so this article can be updated.
Thanks a million PS Heroes! Good night and good luck!
IN RECORDING TAB--> HEADSET MICROPHONE PROPERTIES--->LSTEN--> LISTEN TO THIS DEVICE AND TICK BOX OFF, AND PRESS APPLY. ECHO IS NOW GOIE!!! HOLY MOLY!!! ALSO GOT RID OF THE TIN CAN SOUND OF HER VOICE! OMG!!!! SOUNDS PERFECT ON BOTH SKYPE AND TEAMS!