More than 1 way to see a battery light
If you can't get your battery lights to work, here are a few articles for you to check out!
- Leitner Wireless Resync: a simple process of re-introducing the headset and base to each other
- Leitner Wireless Headset Unplugged Reset: If the resync above fails, give this one a shot
- Making sure the Headset Flashes when the Battery Door is Closed: When you close the battery door, after 5 seconds you should see a flashing light on the headset, which shows that it is indeed connecting. If not, try the next thing.
- Holding the battery in: If closing the battery door does not produce a light, use your finger to hold it inside the headset for about 5 seconds before closing the door. You should see a flashing light on the headset, and if so, put the door back on, making sure it flashes again. If not, we may need to consider a new battery or a new headset.
- Try a Different Battery: Hey, sometimes the battery itself is the problem. If possible, see if you can borrow someone else's battery to see what happens then
If none of this works, then simply give us a call at 1-800-HEADSETS (432-3738) and we will be happy to help!