Can't get the red light to disappear? Try a dip switch reset!
1) Place the headset in the charging base.
2) Remove the DCA power cord from the back of the base (under the yellow sticker). Unplug the USB cord (under the orange sticker) if it is being used.
3) Note which positions the 6 white dip switches are in (so you can move them back to their original positions later in step 5), then move all 6 switches DOWN.
4) Plug the DCA power cord (and USB if in use) back into the base and wait for 20 seconds.
5) Move all 6 switches back UP and move any switches back down if needed (referring to step 3).
6) Test out your headset!
This is a general reset which will help the headset and the base get back into speaking terms.