[DW PRO1 DISCONTINUED]
[DW PRO2 DISCONTINUED]
**The OfficeRunner can accept up to 3 additional headsets for conference calling or training**
Pairing an Additional Headset
“Hi (insert Customers name),
Below are instructions on how to pair an additional headset to your charging base.
1. Turn on the HOST headset, so the blue light is lit in the center of the cube. (Put it on your ear, you’ll be listening for beeps).
2. Put the GUEST headset in the base. It will then flash RED/BLUE. Once it goes solid blue it has been paired.
3. Remove the GUEST headset from the base immediately after going solid BLUE.
4. When you hear the HOST headset CHIME, you will want to PRESS the ON/OFF button on the HOST headset.
5. The GUEST Headset is now added to the call!
6. Repeat as needed. Up to 3 additional headsets can be paired in addition to the HOST headset.
To end conferencing:
- Guest headsets can exit the call by turning the headset off (press ON/OFF button)
- When the HOST headset is placed back on its cube, all conferenced headsets will drop out.
Note: This will also work on the computer side. Up to 4 headsets can pair with the base and share the computer connection.
Officerunner training OR training conference training conferencing train