Standard Reset (DCA Reset)
- Remove the AC/DC power cord from the back of the base (under the yellow sticker) Note: if the USB cord is being used, unplug that as well.
- Wait about 20 seconds and plug the cord(s) back in.
Below are instructions on how to reset your headset.
- Place the headset in the charging base
- Remove the DCA power cord from the back of the base (under the yellow sticker). Unplug the USB cord (under the orange sticker) if it is being used
- Note which positions the 6 white dip switches are in (so you can move them back to their original positions later in step 4), then move all 6 switches down
- Plug the DCA power cord (and USB if in use) back into the base and wait for 20 seconds.
- Move all 6 switches back UP and move any switches back down if needed (referring to step 3)
- Test out your headset!
New Mic Sync/Manual Pairing
Below are instructions on how to pair your headset to your charging base.
- Remove the headset from the charging base
- Press and hold the mute and on/off buttons until the headset flashes red and blue
- Put the headset back into the base. The light on the headset will turn blue when the pairing is complete
Manual Disconnect/Reconnect - Try this for any type of pairing or connectivity issues
Below are instructions on how establish a better connection between your headset and base.
- Take the headset off of the base and ensure the headset is turned off
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the headset until the red light begins to flash on the headset
- Continue to hold down until we see a red diamond and no battery lights on the cube
- Place the headset back on the base and remove once we see a solid blue light on it. This lets us know the headset has successfully paired to the cube