Leitner LH500/600 series
- Turn on the primary headset
- With the secondary headset turned off, place the secondary headset on the charging base
- The secondary headset's FocusLight will flash purple a few times and then it will begin flashing blue
- Once you see the blue flashing light, pick up the headset out of the charger
- You will hear a series of three (3) beeps in the primary headset (High pitch-lower pitch-high pitch) and the secondary headset will automatically turn on
- The headset should now be paired as a secondary device!
Do you need a different pairing method for training?
If you fall into any of the scenarios below, you will need to do the permanent pairing for training steps.
- If you want to be able to turn off one or both of the headsets between calls
- If you need to pair these headset microphones with a Leitner Premium Lite (LH200/300) headset base, or vice versa
- If you have an Electronic hookswitch (EHS) cable attached to your phone