Pairing Bluetooth device to the SDW5016 headset:
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device (phone, tablet, computer, etc)
- Connect the dongle to the right-hand side of the charging base (if not yet connected)
- Press and hold the button on the dongle until it begins to flash red/blue (the dongle is now in “pairing mode”)
- Search for the SDW 5016 in your phone, tablet, or computer. The device name will be “Sennheiser BTD 800 USB”
- Select the headset on your phone, tablet, or computer
- You are now paired!
To disconnect Bluetooth press and hold the button on the dongle for 3 seconds until it flashes red
To re-connect Bluetooth press and hold on the button on the dongle for 3 seconds until it flashes blue
Time for a new headset?
Many Sennheiser Bluetooth Customers have switched to the Leitner LH370!