Recently, many people started working from home which means they are using VPN (virtual private network).
When this happens, you won't be able to change the settings while in the remote desktop.
If you run into USB no sound issues or issue with PC not recognizing the device try the following (applies to MAC/Windows):
1. Are you logged into your remote desktop? If so, then close or minimize it.
Windows: If you don't know, right click on the speaker in the bottom right corner of your screen and select "open sound settings". If you see “remote audio” under playback or “no audio devices installed” in Output and Input, then we know you are in your remote desktop.
Mac: For MAC it may say “no input devices installed”
2. Once you are out of remote desktop check your sound settings. Playback and recording for windows and input and output for Mac.
3. If you are not using a VPN make sure USB cord is plugged in all the way
4. Try moving USB ports (if going through a hub try connecting directly to PC)
5. If you have a spare USB cord, lets grab that
6. Still not working? Try plugging the headset into a different computer. If still bad, give us a call!