Can't seem to get your Plantronics M22 wired headset amplifier set up correctly? Use this guide to figure it out!
- Unplug the curly cord from the base of the telephone and plug that end into the back of the amp into the handset port where there is a picture of the handset
- Insert the coiled (Pigtail cord) cable from the M22 port labeled with the telephone symbol into the handset cord port on the telephone (where you disconnected the curly cord from)
- To connect your headset, put the 2 halves of the Quick Disconnect™ (QD) connector together. Your headset and M22 are both supplied with QD connectors. Plug the headset into the bottom of the amp where there is a picture of a headset
- Put the batteries in the amp
- Note: There is a power cord available, however it is not shipped out with the amp
Note The telephone must be disconnected from the network before installing the M22. Your telephone may have a special socket labeled headset; if this is the case do NOT connect the handset to the M22.