Headset Memory Mode
If you see your Polycom headset button flashing green while there are no calls coming in, it means that Headset Memory Mode is activated. This makes your headset the default device for your phone, so if you hit the "Answer" softkey on the phone itself, it will automaticall ansdwer with the headset.
For the most part, this won't cause issues, however, if you have one of the Polycom Electronics Hookswitch (EHS) cables this setting may end up getting in the way.
Looking for something else?
- Leitner Wireless Headsets and Polycom Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) Setup
- Rebooting Your Polycom Phone
- Polycom Phone won't go into EHS Mode
Turning off Headset Memory Mode
- Click on the menu or home button on the Polycom phone
- Memory mode - disable or turn off
Think It’s Time For A New Headset?