E-mail ready to send instructions (copy/paste).
(Be sure to insert Customers name.)
Removing the battery on the DW Pro 2
“Hi (insert Customer’s name),
Below are instructions on how reset the battery on your DWPro2 headset.
Note: The battery is located behind the speaker without the microphone boom.
1) Remove the ear cushion. The cushion has padding and a plastic plate that snaps off or on.
2) Once the cushion is removed, you will see a latch that releases the battery door on the opposite side.
You will need to flick the latch up towards the headband to remove it.
3) Once you’ve pressed the latch, the battery door with the Sennheiser symbol on it can be removed on the outside of the headset.
4) Remove the battery and leave out for 30 seconds
5) Putting the battery back in, you want the metal lines on the coupling to be facing down away from the headband.
6) Put the battery door back on One end of the door has a long tab (used for the latch).
When you put the door back on, make sure that the latch tab is towards the bottom away from the headband.
7) Snap the ear cushion back on (You can fit the plastic ear plate back into the cushion if you accidentally separate them. Make sure shiny black circle on ear plate is facing out before cushion is attached to the headset..
8) Leave the headset to charge for 1 hour. After the hour you should see all 4 battery lights”
FYI : If you’re trying to change the ear pad and the plastic ring on your DW Pro2 is stuck in place with no earpad on it, use tweezers in the little c-shaped notch to get it to pop off.