We have a few things we can try for troubleshooting!
1) Do a DCA Reset. Weirdly, this fixes a lot of things! (just unplug the power from the back, then plug it back in 10-30 seconds later)
2) Secondary SDW 5016 Reset; instructions below
- Find the white S1 button on the bottom of the base.
- With the tip of a pen press and hold this button for a full 30 seconds.
- The headset will say “Device Disconnected” while you’re holding the buttons down. When you let go of the S1 button, the headset base will be flashing red and blue.
- If the flashing red and blue lights don’t go away on their own in 30 seconds or so, unplug the headset’s power cable and then plug it back in. Give it about 30 seconds to get power to the base and try the headset again.
3) S1 Dimple Reset
- Press and release the white S1 button with tip of a pen and let the headset recharge for 1 hour.