Glitches in the Sennheiser Presence
Sennheiser makes some great Bluetooth headsets, but just like any electronic device it can get glitches and stop working correctly. But we have a nice factory reset that will get you covered!
Before doing the factory reset, we have a couple of resources for you!
Performing the Factory Reset
To reset the Presence headset back to factory settings please follow these steps:
• Turn the headset off by sliding the metal panel at the bottom of the headset closed
• Press and hold both volume buttons. These are the small black lines at the top of the headset
• While holding the volume buttons, slide the metal panel down to power the headset on
• The light on the headset will flash purple quickly three (3) times and then enter pairing mode (flashing red/blue)
• The headset is now ready to pair to a Bluetooth device
Is it time for a new headset?
Many Sennheiser Bluetooth Customer have switched to the Leitner OfficeAlly LH370